Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
The terms and conditions set out below ("Conditions") apply to your use of this web site and related websites ("Site"), including the use of the information services offered on the Site. In accessing and using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Conditions so please carefully read this section before proceeding. If you do not accept these Conditions, you must refrain from using the Site. These Conditions must be read in conjunction with any other applicable terms and conditions governing the use of the Site.
We may modify these Terms at any time without prior notice by posting revised Terms on our site(s). Your use of our site(s) constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that we make in future.
- Site: The Site makes available information relating to restaurants owned or managed by Massive Restaurants Pvt. Ltd. (MRPL), a corporation constituted under the laws of India, and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates and related parties ("MASSIVE RESTAURANTS PVT LTD"). Our sites include a combination of content that we create and our partners create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips and flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content or our sites in whole or in part. If you would like permission to use any of the content on our site (s), please review our Copyright notice and write to the concerned representative of the company to formally request for the same.
You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on our site (s) ("Your Content"). You certify that you own all intellectual property rights in Your Content.
You hereby grant us, our affiliates, and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish Your Content and subsequent versions of Your Content for the purposes of:
- displaying Your Content on our sites, if at all.
- distributing Your Content, either electronically or via other media
- storing Your Content in a remote database accessible for future use/ reference
This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
- Trademarks: The Site contains "MRPL" trade and service marks and devices (including the word "MRPL") and other valuable trade or service marks owned by MRPL or licensed to MRPL to distinguish its services and products. These trade and service marks and related intellectual property are protected from copying and simulation under national and international laws and may not be reproduced or copied without the express prior written consent of MRPL.
Without limitation, you must not use any of the said trade or service marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trademarks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not undertaken or provided by MRPL;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages MRPL or its information, products or services (including this Site)
- Copyright: The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the Site ("Information") are either owned exclusively by MRPL or licensed by MRPL and except as specifically provided in these Conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of MRPL. Without limitation you may not, without such approval from MRPL, create derivative works from any part of the Site or commercialize any Information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
- Your Use: The Site is for your personal non commercial use and the Information may NOT be downloaded or printed by you for ANY purpose.
This right to use the Information is a license only, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions:
- the Information may not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
- no copyright or other proprietary notices may be removed;
- the Information may not be transferred to another person;
- software may not be interfered with in any manner;
- every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the Information must prevent any unauthorized copying of the Information;
- You will only use the Information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Conditions.
Our site (s) contains links to other Internet sites owned by third parties. Your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. We have no control over sites that are not ours and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. Our inclusion on our sites of any third party content or a link to a third party site is not an endorsement of that content or third party site.
You also accept that all of the Information is provided on an "as is" basis and to the extent permitted by law, is provided without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise. You assume all responsibility and risk for your use of or reliance upon the Information and the Site or any other material accessed through the Site including via any listed third party sites.
Whilst MRPL seeks to ensure that the Information is reliable and accurate, errors and omissions may occur and therefore, to the extent permitted by law, MRPL does not make or give any representation or warranty (express or implied) of any kind as to any matter relating to the Site and any listed third party sites, including without limitation, as to merchantability, non infringement of intellectual property rights or fitness for purpose.
In particular MRPL does not warrant that:
- the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any listed third party sites is reliable, accurate or complete including, without limitation, information relating to prices and availability; or
- your access to Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any listed third party sites will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
MRPL is not liable for any loss (direct or indirect) resulting from any action taken or reliance made by You on the Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any listed third party sites. You should make your own Enquiries and seek independent professional advice before acting or relying on any such information or material.
MRPL may from time to time update, modify or add to the Information, including these Conditions and absolutely reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective users of the Site. Unless otherwise specified to the contrary all new Information shall be subject to these Conditions.
MRPL does not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, MRPL may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
- Liability Disclaimer & Exclusion: In no event shall MRPL be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract to or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- your use of the Site or any listed third party sites; or
- your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any listed third party sites;
including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information. These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of the application of or the liability of MRPL under, any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of MRPL shall include liability for that warranty, term or condition but such liability will be limited for a breach of that warranty, term or condition to one or more of the following:
- if the breach relates to services, the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- if the breach relates to products and the products can be repaired, repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
- Specific Warnings: You must ensure that your access to and your use of the Site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You must take your own precautions that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. Without limitation, you are responsible for ensuring that your own computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site. For the removal of doubt, MRPL does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site or any listed third party sites.
MRPL does not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from the Site or any listed third party sites will be free from any virus, infection or other condition which has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for taking sufficient precautions and checks to satisfy your own particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.
You must ensure that any information which you provide to MRPL is accurate and complete and does not contain any virus, malicious computer code, computer program routine or process or other form of interference which may damage the computer system of MRPL or the Information or which may detrimentally interfere with or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any MRPL system, data or information.
- Security & Non Confidentiality: Electronic transmissions of data including the Internet are public media and any use of such media is public not private.
Information related to or arising from such use is either public or the property of those collecting the information and not personal or private information.
MRPL does not warrant and cannot ensure the security or confidentiality of any information which you transmit to MRPL. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to MRPL is transmitted at your own risk.
- Termination of Access: If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
Otherwise access to the Site may be terminated at any time by MRPL without notice.
The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of MRPL will nevertheless survive any such termination.
- General: MRPL does not accept any liability for any failure by MRPL to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If MRPL waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction: These Conditions are governed by the laws in force in India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Return to Site: To return to the Site, click where indicated. By doing so, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted these Conditions